Would be working developing, debugging and fixing firmware code on 32 bit ARM micro-controllers.
Has to develop highly robust and maintainable code with unit-testing, functional test codes and documentation .
The candidate should support the complete software development life cycle.
* Experience in C programming for 32 bit microprocessors like ARM.
* Experience in integrating different code bases and fixing integration issues.
* Knowledge in hardware and processor architecture
* Knowledge in GPIO, ADC, DAC and Timers
* Knowledge in I2C / UART/ SPI protocols
* Optional Knowledge on CAN
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Zilogic Systems Pvt Ltd