* Experience in building kernel, bootloader, drivers and userspace applications
* Experience in integrating multiple applications and resolving build issues.
* Experience in writing makefiles for multi component projects.
* Knowledge in Builtroot, OpenWRT or Yocto like build systems.
* Knowledge in Linux system and its components.
* Knowledge in Git and Gerrit like systems.
* Knowledge in issue tracking systems.
* Knowledge in ARM, X86 architecture and C programming.
* Knowledge in debugging Linux kernel and application
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time