- University degree in computer science.
- Very good in C and Assembly language.
- Knowledge of CPU architecture like ARM, ARM64 etc.
- Experience with Linux/Other operating system internals and device drivers.
- Experience with bootloaders like U-Boote etc internals.
- Expertise in board bring-up, porting U-Boot and Linux on ARM32/ARM64.
- BSP/device driver integration experience.
- Peripheral buses like UART, USB, SPI controllers, I2C controllers, QSPI configuration experience.
- Multicore/Multithread debugging skills.
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of learning new products and technologies.
- Ready to take up activities to support the team and the project in time.
- Android BSP, knowledge of Audio/Display/GPU framework would be added advantage.
- Virtualization on Arm architecture.
- Low level Hypervisor knowledge would be added advantage.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and confidence to handle challenging development tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (necessary) as well as to work on an international environment with a distributed team structure.
- Self-motivated / self-starter with the ability to find creative solutions.
Required Candidate profileLooking for the candidates who can join less than 2 months notice period.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Zilogic Systems Pvt Ltd
We believe in open source technologies and proud to be part of the open source community. As an organization, we utilize, develop, and contribute tools and libraries with the open source community.
Zilogic is driven by a passion for quality and commitment to customer satisfaction. We are serving diversified customers from product design companies, chip designers to educational institutions.